Ryu, Roy and Lucas have finally joined the battle! Many fans were surprised to see all three characters released at the same time. Everyone immediately became excited with the idea that DLC will continue to be pumped out for “Smash for 3DS/Wii U” until Sakurai’s arms really do fall off. Today, I’m here to crush those dreams, and offer a much more realistic view of Smash DLC. I’m so sorry.
- 632,993 hits
- The Definitive Unused Fighters List in Smash
- "Winning and Losing" Sakurai Famitsu Column vol. 2
- Perception of Smash DLC in Japan:
- Shigesato Itoi's Smash 64 Interview Highlights: [Smash 64 Development]
- "Painful Memories of Fighting Games," Sakurai Famitsu Column vol. 71-- Sakurai on fighting games, skill gaps, and more
- If there was a Smash 2 Poll:
- "Melee Tournament With The Famitsu Editors!" Sakurai Famitsu Column vol. 89-- Sakurai participates in an in-house Melee tournament!
- Was DLC Planned for Smash 4?
- The Case for Bayonetta's Chances: The Controversy and How it Can be Solved!
- Thank Iwata for Smash
- Follow Source Gaming on WordPress.com
Follow PushDustIn on TwitterMy Tweets