Today, Source Gaming is bringing you the full translation of Sakurai’s latest Famitsu column, “The Act of Balancing”. This is brought to you by the efforts of Masked Man, Soma, X Kan from Kantopia and myself.The reason I brought on so many people for this translation is because I’m fully aware that this is a controversial topic within the Smash community. Furthermore, I wanted multiple opinions on word choices to ensure the best possible translation. Special thanks to かるび on Twitter for the scan.
- 632,993 hits
- The Definitive Unused Fighters List in Smash
- "Winning and Losing" Sakurai Famitsu Column vol. 2
- Perception of Smash DLC in Japan:
- Shigesato Itoi's Smash 64 Interview Highlights: [Smash 64 Development]
- "Painful Memories of Fighting Games," Sakurai Famitsu Column vol. 71-- Sakurai on fighting games, skill gaps, and more
- If there was a Smash 2 Poll:
- "Melee Tournament With The Famitsu Editors!" Sakurai Famitsu Column vol. 89-- Sakurai participates in an in-house Melee tournament!
- Was DLC Planned for Smash 4?
- The Case for Bayonetta's Chances: The Controversy and How it Can be Solved!
- Thank Iwata for Smash
- Follow Source Gaming on WordPress.com
Follow PushDustIn on TwitterMy Tweets