Hello loyal readers, Spazzy_D here.You may be familiar with some of my previous “Case 4” articles for Source Gaming.In those write ups I made cases for such characters as Snake, Bomberman, and even the Prince of Persia.
Today we will be doing things a bit differently. Platinum Game’s Bayonetta has proven to be a very divisive character amongst the Smash fanbase.The following is my good friend BluePikmin11’s case for why Bayonetta should be in Smash Bros .That, however, is only half of the story.Stay tuned for my own personal reasoning behind why Bayonetta should not be in Smash!
- 629,431 hits
- “My First Conception is My Landmark," Sakurai's Famitsu column vol. 456
- "The Act of Balancing" Sakurai's Famitsu Column vol. 480
- Game Store Staff: Masahiro Sakurai
- Mewtwo DLC, Takamaru and Sakurai's Nico Nico Appearance:
- The Definitive Unused Fighters List in Smash
- Sakurai on DLC: "It's All About Making Players Happy"
- "I'm Making Smash", Sakurai's Famitsu Article on Brawl
- Reminder: Sakurai Isn't Using Smash to Advertise Nintendo -- He's Celebrating it.
- Follow Source Gaming on WordPress.com
Follow PushDustIn on TwitterMy Tweets