Hello loyal readers, Spazzy_D here.You may be familiar with some of my previous “Case 4” articles for Source Gaming.In those write ups I made cases for such characters as Snake, Bomberman, and even the Prince of Persia.
Today we will be doing things a bit differently. Platinum Game’s Bayonetta has proven to be a very divisive character amongst the Smash fanbase.The following is my good friend BluePikmin11’s case for why Bayonetta should be in Smash Bros .That, however, is only half of the story.Stay tuned for my own personal reasoning behind why Bayonetta should not be in Smash!
- 628,557 hits
- The Definitive Unused Fighters List in Smash
- Sakurai on DLC: "It's All About Making Players Happy"
- “My First Conception is My Landmark," Sakurai's Famitsu column vol. 456
- What Does Midna mean at the end of Twilight Princess? [Spoilers]
- Smash 4 Wii U Data Discoveries:
- Shigesato Itoi's Smash 64 Interview Highlights: [Smash 64 Development]
- "I'm Making Smash", Sakurai's Famitsu Article on Brawl
- "Abilities Unlike Any Other" - Sakurai's Famitsu Column, Vol. 457
- Smash 4 DLC: The Case for the Prince of Persia
- Everyone Joins the Battle! Anyone Can Join the Fray! Sakurai Famitsu column vol. 455-- E3 2014 and Mii Fighters
- Follow Source Gaming on WordPress.com
Follow PushDustIn on TwitterMy Tweets