Hello loyal readers, Spazzy_D here.You may be familiar with some of my previous “Case 4” articles for Source Gaming.In those write ups I made cases for such characters as Snake, Bomberman, and even the Prince of Persia.
Today we will be doing things a bit differently. Platinum Game’s Bayonetta has proven to be a very divisive character amongst the Smash fanbase.The following is my good friend BluePikmin11’s case for why Bayonetta should be in Smash Bros .That, however, is only half of the story.Stay tuned for my own personal reasoning behind why Bayonetta should not be in Smash!
- 632,253 hits
- Looking Back on “Super Smash Bros. Melee,” Sakurai's Famitsu column vol. 360 (some old stuff previously translated from 1UP, and some new stuff)
- The Definitive Unused Fighters List in Smash
- Perception of Smash DLC in Japan:
- Japanese Discussion on Smash DLC Pt. 1: Shovel Knight, Gender Bending, and more!
- Miiverse Translations 4/3-4/9
- What Does Midna mean at the end of Twilight Princess? [Spoilers]
- So What's the Deal with Sheik's Bits (In Smash)?
- DMurr's Smash 4 DLC Predictions
- “My First Conception is My Landmark," Sakurai's Famitsu column vol. 456
- A Short F.A.Q. for the last few D.A.Y.S.
- Follow Source Gaming on WordPress.com
Follow PushDustIn on TwitterMy Tweets