Hello loyal readers, Spazzy_D here.You may be familiar with some of my previous “Case 4” articles for Source Gaming.In those write ups I made cases for such characters as Snake, Bomberman, and even the Prince of Persia.
Today we will be doing things a bit differently. Platinum Game’s Bayonetta has proven to be a very divisive character amongst the Smash fanbase.The following is my good friend BluePikmin11’s case for why Bayonetta should be in Smash Bros .That, however, is only half of the story.Stay tuned for my own personal reasoning behind why Bayonetta should not be in Smash!
- 632,598 hits
- Sakurai on DLC: "It's All About Making Players Happy"
- The Definitive Unused Fighters List in Smash
- Some Japanese Reaction to Fake Rayman "Leak":
- Japanese Discussion on Smash DLC Pt. 1: Shovel Knight, Gender Bending, and more!
- Shigesato Itoi's Smash 64 Interview Highlights: [Smash 64 Development]
- Thank Iwata for Smash
- "I'm Making Smash", Sakurai's Famitsu Article on Brawl
- Quick Facts about the Spacies in Melee
- Quoting vs. Plagiarism
- Brac, the Character Never Meant to be (Majora's Mask):
- Follow Source Gaming on WordPress.com
Follow PushDustIn on TwitterMy Tweets