Hello loyal readers, Spazzy_D here.You may be familiar with some of my previous “Case 4” articles for Source Gaming.In those write ups I made cases for such characters as Snake, Bomberman, and even the Prince of Persia.
Today we will be doing things a bit differently. Platinum Game’s Bayonetta has proven to be a very divisive character amongst the Smash fanbase.The following is my good friend BluePikmin11’s case for why Bayonetta should be in Smash Bros .That, however, is only half of the story.Stay tuned for my own personal reasoning behind why Bayonetta should not be in Smash!
- 627,498 hits
- Shigesato Itoi's Smash 64 Interview Highlights: [Smash 64 Development]
- The Definitive Unused Fighters List in Smash
- “My First Conception is My Landmark," Sakurai's Famitsu column vol. 456
- Smash 4 DLC: The Case for Simon Belmont
- The End of Smash DLC
- All the Music Currently On the Smash Bros Wii U Disc (Europe)
- Smash Poll: Smash DLC Results
- Sakurai on DLC: "It's All About Making Players Happy"
- Sakurai Answers 100 Questions from Fans
- "The Act of Balancing" Sakurai's Famitsu Column vol. 480
- Follow Source Gaming on WordPress.com
Follow PushDustIn on TwitterMy Tweets