Hello loyal readers, Spazzy_D here.You may be familiar with some of my previous “Case 4” articles for Source Gaming.In those write ups I made cases for such characters as Snake, Bomberman, and even the Prince of Persia.
Today we will be doing things a bit differently. Platinum Game’s Bayonetta has proven to be a very divisive character amongst the Smash fanbase.The following is my good friend BluePikmin11’s case for why Bayonetta should be in Smash Bros .That, however, is only half of the story.Stay tuned for my own personal reasoning behind why Bayonetta should not be in Smash!
- 631,455 hits
- If there was a Smash 2 Poll:
- The Definitive Unused Fighters List in Smash
- Ryu, Roy, and Lucas join the battle! Sakurai's Famitsu column, Vol. 481
- All About Ryu and Roy's Files
- Reminder: Sakurai Isn't Using Smash to Advertise Nintendo -- He's Celebrating it.
- Smash Reader Response Page 20: More-Than-Four-Player Smash, Dream Land Lyrics, Roster Size, Mr. Saturn, and Samus' Voice
- The End of Smash DLC
- Smash 4 DLC: The Case for Simon Belmont
- Smash 4 DLC: The Case for Bomberman
- Smash 4 DLC: The Case for the Prince of Persia
- Follow Source Gaming on WordPress.com
Follow PushDustIn on TwitterMy Tweets