We have an exciting future for Source Gaming ahead. Over the past few weeks, I’ve been working on beefing up both the content and translation staff at Source Gaming. At the same time, I’m also encouraging people to subscribe and have pleaded with other blogs and media creators to recognize the amount of effort we have put into our humble site. Today, I’d like to list (only) several reasons why you should subscribe to this blog.
- 628,557 hits
- The Definitive Unused Fighters List in Smash
- Sakurai on DLC: "It's All About Making Players Happy"
- “My First Conception is My Landmark," Sakurai's Famitsu column vol. 456
- What Does Midna mean at the end of Twilight Princess? [Spoilers]
- Smash 4 Wii U Data Discoveries:
- Shigesato Itoi's Smash 64 Interview Highlights: [Smash 64 Development]
- "I'm Making Smash", Sakurai's Famitsu Article on Brawl
- "Abilities Unlike Any Other" - Sakurai's Famitsu Column, Vol. 457
- Smash 4 DLC: The Case for the Prince of Persia
- Everyone Joins the Battle! Anyone Can Join the Fray! Sakurai Famitsu column vol. 455-- E3 2014 and Mii Fighters
- Follow Source Gaming on WordPress.com
Follow PushDustIn on TwitterMy Tweets